Our site comprises any data that XtendApp makes available to its users and clients. Content from our webpage incorporates partner sites, mobile applications, web-based media posts, videos, images, items, and applications that we make accessible with no limits. We have the authority to suspend, adjust or stop these briefly or perpetually at any time. XtendApp is not obligated to inform you of any such changes.
Users accessing the XtendApp website must be at least 16 years of age. We advise any user below 16 not to use the site, nor share any personal information with us or other users.
XtendApp claims the accessibility or suitability of its content only within the United States. Users from outside the US who access the site legally or illegally do so on their own initiative. They are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations in their country.
Our web page and its content is for informational purposes only. Any information should be taken at the user’s sole discretion and should be taken as is. XtendApp cannot assure the accuracy, quality, or completeness of its information. XtendApp is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in their content and the reliance of their users on such information. The user is responsible for checking the veracity of the information.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and/or materials are the property of XtendApp. All of it is protected by copyright and trademark laws. The content includes but is not limited to apps, images, videos, logos, software, and product names.
Third-party use of our content and material is only for personal use that is non-commercial in nature. Additionally, users do not have the right to broadcast, change, reproduce, distribute, disseminate, sell, or publish our material without prior written permission from XtendApp.
Prohibited Use of Site
- To harm or exploit minors by revealing or exposing unsuitable content or by asking them for detectable information or otherwise
- To procure data or send advertising/promotional content (including “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar propositions)
- To imitate/impersonate or attempt to impersonate XtendApp personnel or staff, or any other person or user
- To do any action that may restrict or inhibit anyone’s use or enjoyment of the site, or as determined by us, may harm XtendApp or users of the site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, users are prohibited from doing the following:
- Disaggregate data from our site through manual, digital, or automated means for commercial, data compiling, or marketing purposes
- Introduce malware such as computer viruses, trojan horses, bugs, logic bombs, or other material that is technologically detrimental
- To attempt unauthorized access or any action that interferes, harms, or disrupts any part of the site, the server, or database connected to the site that affects site operations.
User Submitted Content
Users are allowed to use interactive features on the site. These features include bulletin boards, chat rooms, forums, message boards, personal web pages or profiles, reviews, and rating sections that allow users to post, submit, publish, or display to other users, post comments, content, or other materials.
Users who share personal information on our site do so voluntarily and do it at their own risk. All shared information is visible on search engines, and is collected and utilized by third-party sites. Therefore it may result in unwarranted contact from other parties. Users are advised to refrain from posting any personal or other sensitive information on the site.
If you, as a user contribute something to the site, then it is considered non-proprietary and non-confidential. You grant XtendApp, its affiliates, service providers, and other respective licensees, and successors the perpetual right to use, change, perform, reproduce, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties all user contributions submitted by users on our site for any purpose.
XtendApp is not responsible for the accuracy of user contributions or third-party content. Users are responsible for all submitted contributions including their accuracy, legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
Monitoring, Enforcement, or Termination
XtendApp has the right to monitor and review all content on the site. These include any of the following:
- Remove or refuse user contributions with no obligation to notify the user or any other party
- Take necessary legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for unauthorized and/or illegal use of the site
XtendApp reserves the right to entirely obey requests and comply with directions from any courts and/or law enforcement authorities if need be.
Users hold XtendApp not responsible or liable for any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the parties during or as a result of its investigations and other consequences resulting from investigations by the company or law enforcement authorities.
The content standards apply to all forms of user contributions, including interactive services. All contributions must be in compliance with all applicable local, federal, state, and international laws and regulations.
In addition to the previous statements, user contributions must not include part or any of the following:
- Any kind of abusive, defamatory, harassing, hateful, indecent, inflammatory, obscene, offensive, violent, or otherwise objectionable material
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person
- Violate the lawful rights of others or trigger criminal or civil liability under regional laws or regulations
- Misleading information with criminal intent on any person
- Impersonate any person, misrepresent identity, or imply affiliation with any person or organization
- Use the site for promotion or advertising purposes
- Imply that the site endorses the person or entity
Third-Party Links, Advertisements, and Websites
XtendApp is not responsible for reviewing or monitoring any websites, media, or advertisements linked to or available on the site. XtendApp is not responsible for the content of third-party promotional material, advertisements or linked websites.
Any dispute/discourse related to the site shall be covered by its compliance with the laws of the United States. All such claims must be filed within one year after the cause of action accrues. In case one year has passed, the claim will be barred permanently and users will agree to waive the cause of action or claim after such date.
Waiver and Severability
By using this site you acknowledge that XtendApp is not liable for losses, injury, or damage resulting from the use of information, products, software from the website.
All claims of responsibility are waived against XtendApp and all users agree that they use the information and products on site of their own accord.
XtendApp follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) when dealing with copyright infringement, and will remove content that breaks DMCA laws.
Users are encouraged to report content that might infringe their rights. However, users should hold the intellectual copyright or be authorized to act on behalf of a third party. Users do not have the right to post, upload or copy content that belongs to a third party.