How XtendApp Collects and Utilizes User Information
XtendApp might gather data (including personal information) directly and with your permission. One example is when you sign up for a demo or app trial and provide the required personal details, including your contact information, birth date, and email address.
We may also collect the information you post on our site that is not directly linked to XtendApp. Information from forums and comments sections could be collected by us.
The forums or comments section is a public section of the website and is visible to anyone. XtendApp encourages users to refrain from posting private information in the public sections of the site.
Information Automatically Collected by XtendApp
Do Not Track
A “Do Not Track” signal is a browser configuration that allows users to send a signal from their devices to the websites they visit.
Users may also find other companies appearing on our site that provide third-party apps, widgets, plug-ins, and tools. These companies may use automated methods and tools to gather information about user interaction on the site. These service providers will have their own privacy policies regarding data collection that have nothing to do with XtendApp.
How We May Use Information We Collect
XtendApp may collect and use your information for the following reasons:
- Provide products/services you sign up to receive
- Provide user support, answer queries, and respond to requests
- Offer products/services via marketing communications
- Direct users to links or other websites that may interest you
- Bring you advertising, content, and other offers (from us or third parties) based on online activities and interests
- Promote events, programs, contests, and offers and issue your participation
- Evaluate, analyze, assess, enhance, and manage user experience and effectiveness of communications including the features on the site
- Run data analytics on site usage, covering research on the market, consumer, trends, and financial topics
- Guard against and prevent criminal activity, identity theft, fraud, claims, and other liabilities
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement, and company policies
How We May Share Information
The partners, agents, vendors, consultants, and service providers XtendApp works with may have access to the information collected on our site. Parties must follow confidentiality obligations that restrict the use of information for purposes other than those outlined in the request.
We may also share information:
- With our partners and affiliates for internal operations and associated purposes
- In reaction to requests from authorities and law enforcement
- To meet national security requirements, legal regulations, and legal processes
- With advertisers to provide analytical and statistical information about the nature of our user base.
- To sell/transfer a portion of or all of our business or assets.
In such cases, we will disclose information with your consent and send you a notice of changes on the site.
Data Retention and Access
XtendApp may keep personal data for as long as it is required. We may also retain data for legal compliance, resolving party disputes, and operational purposes.
However, we might not be able to fulfill certain requests if it violates our regulations, implicates legal requirements, or if we fail to verify your identity. We will notify our users with an explanation at our convenience.
User Choices and Options
We might provide permission to our partners or advertisers to include information on our website on their behalf. In such cases, we may share user preferences to third parties so they can follow users’ choices and comply with applicable laws.
Some browsers can be configured to notify users of cookies and cookie settings. Users can disable or restrict cookies depending on their browsers and preferences.
Note that blocking cookies may affect how you experience the website and other online features.
Third-Party Ad Networks
Users can remove the option to receive personalized ads based on their browser or device usage. Please note that this does not block ads but only blocks advertisements based on your interests.
Personal Data Security
XtendApp uses recommended administrative, physical, and technical security structures to protect personal data that users provide against accidental alteration, access, disclosure, and unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, and use.
XtendApp does not guarantee the accuracy and security of information transmitted online. Users take their own risk when it comes to providing data on any website.
Contact XtendApp for security questions or to submit reports on vulnerabilities you find on the website.
Links From Other Websites
XtendApp may use links on our site that are under third-party websites. These websites have their own set of terms and conditions and privacy policies, thus users are requested to review these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of their own accord.
XtendApp is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, usage terms, or any other aspect that third-party websites control.
Information for Users Outside the United States
XtendApp and its affiliates/service providers may store, transfer, and process user data in and to the United States and other countries. However, some countries do not offer the same level of data protection, especially to non-residents. Therefore, XtendApp has put in place adequate security mechanisms to protect users’ personal data when it is transferred internationally.
XtendApp fully complies with applicable data protection laws when transferring user data and implements all appropriate security checks to ensure it is secure when delivered to third parties that acquire the information.
Users may contact XtendApp to understand more about the international transfer of personal data or the implemented safeguards in such transfers. Please see the contact page to send us your questions.